Date(s): 08/01/2018 - 08/03/2018
Time: 12:00 am
Registration is Open!
Registration for the Soil Health Institute’s 3rd Annual Meeting is now open! Please take a moment to register here.
Reservations Are Open
The Soil Health Institute’s 3rd Annual Meeting will take place August 1-3, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Albuquerque. Please take a moment to reserve your room.
Any attendees who wish to use the government rate must select the option “I have an access code” and enter their government access code.
Join us in Albuquerque
Conference registration and hotel room reservations are available for the Soil Health Institute’s 3rd Annual Meeting August 1-3.
- Corporate Sustainability and the New Carbon Currency
- Enhancing the Research – Farmer Connection
- Soil Health – Human Health Relations
- Assessing and Expanding Adoption of Soil Health Systems
- Unleashing the Phytobiome to Build Soil & Plant Health
- Methods for Measuring Soil Health
- Natural Language Processing & Research Landscape Tool
- State Programs for Advancing Soil Health
A complete agenda will be finalized and shared in April.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing you this Summer!
If you are attending both the Soil Water Conservation Conference July 29th – August 1st and the Soil Health InstituteConference August 1st – 3rd you will need to book 2 separate reservations at the respective links below.
Soil Water Conservation Conference:
Soil Health Institute: