Date(s): 02/14/2018 - 02/15/2018
Time: All Day
Event by: Sustainable Farming Association
Event website: http://www.sfa-mn.org/midwest-soil-health-summit/
About: The 2018 MSHS features a years-in-the-making soil data release, the always popular discussion tables, a special “Chat With Kris @ MSHS” limited-ticket event with Dr. Kris Nichols, a full trade show, an evening cocktail reception and Q&A with Dr. Nichols and Justin Morris on “The Social Implications of Soil Health,” and much more.
Preregister online or at the door beginning at noon Feb. 14. Conference begins at 1 p.m. and runs through evening reception. Hours are 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m. on Feb. 15.
Cost: $100 for SFA members; $150 for nonmembers.
- Dr. Kris Nichols, nationally renowned soil health scientist
- Dr. Allen Williams, grazing and soil health expert
- Kent Solberg, SFA livestock & grazing specialist
- Justin Morris, NRCS soil health specialist
- Dr. Ann Marie Journey, soil health coordinator (ACES)
- Doug Landblom, NDSU researcher
- Cody Nelson, Prairie Creek Seed
- Don Reicosky, retired USDA soil scientist
- Dr. Sharon Weyers, USDA soil scientist
- Jim Wulf, farmer