Date(s): 03/11/2018 - 03/15/2018
Time: All Day
Event by: Tarwyn Park Training and the Mulloon Institute
About: Start working with nature for landscape regeneration!
Join Stuart and Peter Andrews from Tarwyn Park Training for a hands-on workshop on redesigning your farm for maximum productivity and enhanced landscape function, while also minimising costs.
Tarwyn Park Training is named after the iconic Hunter Valley property where landscape pioneer, Peter Andrews, first developed the principles of Natural Sequence Farming. Stuart Andrews, Peter’s son, has now built a training course based on the pioneering work of his father.
In this course you will learn how to:
· Read the landscape
· Fully utilise your farm’s natural resources
· Locate, design and build landscape structures
· Redesign your own property
· Begin improving landscape function on your farm
· Lower your farm costs and boost profits!